LAYOUT: 1 x QUEEN 1 x DOUBLE
LAYOUT: 2 x QUEEN BEDS
LAYOUT: 1 x QUEEN 1 x DOUBLE 1 x SINGLE
LAYOUT: 2 x QUEEN BEDS
DISABLED ACCESS CHALET
LAYOUT: 1 x KING BED 1 x QUEEN BED
LAYOUT: 1 x QUEEN 1 x SINGLE BUNK 1 x SINGLE
LAYOUT: 1 x QUEEN 1 X SINGLE BUNK 1 X SINGLE
LAYOUT: 1 x QUEEN 1 x SINGLE 1 x DOUBLE/SINGLE BUNK
LOOKING FOR AN IN-HOUSE MASSAGE? We draw from a pool of local healers and must request them on demand. Please drop us a line at email@example.com so we can organise something suited to your needs. Prices between $105-120pp All other extras such as gourmet platters, flowers, wine, yoga and breath work sessions are available in the booking process. Please choose your preferred room below.
Terms + conditions
- Chalets accommodate a maximum of 4 adults. 2 adults & up to 4 children can be accommodated comfortably.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total booking value is required at time of booking. Final balance of payment is due 28 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 28 days prior to arrival the full balance is charged at time of booking.
- No Smoking policy in chalets, outside areas and within 5m of the buildings.
- Prices include all linen and beds ready and waiting for you, towels, tea towels, toilet paper, eco-friendly cleaning products and a fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
- Portacots and high chairs are available upon request.
- Wi-fi is available. Please see your room guide on arrival for more information.
- We are in a limited reception area so please be aware that staying at Premalaya is a nice opportunity to switch off from the world of technology and mobile reception. However, there are places on the property where you can walk to get service.
- We are a rural property and there is beautiful dam and natural creek flowing in winter, therefore Children are the sole responsibility of parents/guardians. There is NO RESPONSIBILITY taken by the property and its owners for any child who may be inflicted in any way whilst not being supervised by a parent/guardian.
- Strictly No Pets
- Check-in time is 3pm and check out is 10am
- To protect the sanctity of Premalaya and our guests, all noise must cease by 10pm, including the use of washing machines. Visitors to your chalet must also leave by this time.
- Prices include a standard clean post-departure. However, guests are asked to leave their chalet in a clean and tidy condition which includes;
- Emptying the inside bins and taking rubbish to the outside bin located in the carpark. Use black bin bags provided for your final waste.
- Emptying all items from fridge and freezer. Wiping fridge clean.
- Washing and putting away all dishes including the ones in the dishwasher.
- Returning all items of furniture belonging to the chalet to their original positions.
- If you require an additional clean throughout your entire chalet including fresh linen during your stay, this can be provided at a an additional charge of $85
- Guests are required to take full responsibility for their chalet and at the end of their stay are required to leave all utensils, fixtures, fittings and equipment on the property.
- The guest is liable for any extra cleanings, breakages, or damages caused to the property that occur during their stay and therefore shall be payable by credit details stored.
- Please note all credit card transactions will incur a 2% fee.
- Guests must be 18 years or over to book a chalet and any guests underage must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Photo ID may be requested upon check in.
- Bookings cancelled 28 days prior to the arrival date receive a full refund. Bookings cancelled within 28 days of the arrival date forfeit the whole amount paid.