The Art of Practising Self-Care for Mama’s
We’re all busy Mother’s - it seems to be the general trend nowadays! We maximise every waking hour with to do lists, household chores, business dealings and social media. The tasks are endless, we are constantly juggling life and there is no ‘Me’ time.
We know in our hearts that we should be doing more for ourselves but for some reason there is a disconnection between ‘what I should be doing’ and ‘what I am doing’.
This mini retreat is an opportunity to delve into that disconnection and why we put ourselves last and how we can create subtle changes that can last a life time.
We all use the same excuse of time and money, but there are many simple home based recommendations that we can do without leaving home.
During the mini retreat we will:
- Practice Yoga and learn a simple home based routine
- Learn simple breathe and meditation techniques to ground and create a deeper sense of peace and calm
- Delve into self-love tools to nurture and renew
- Learn some basic Ayurvedic recipes for simple New Moon Cleanses
- Learn how to balance our menstrual cycles to stay more in tune and connected to natures rhythms
- Create a morning routine
- Learn about Mindfulness and how we can incorporate it in everyday life
- Work with Affirmations and Positive Self-Talk
- Learn Healthy Daily Routines
We will finish the day with a very relaxing Sacred Sound Meditation.
Included in your day is all of the above, a nutritious grounding Ayurvedic Lunch and a special self-love care package to take away with you.
'When a mum feels good she is the best version of herself for everyone else’
Ticket Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/73663