Heart of Yoga 1 Day Retreat
A ‘Shot’ of Inspiration for your Body-Mind-Heart
Sunday 2nd June
Our day will include:-
· Asana in the vinyasa flow tradition of Desikachar, respecting where our body is today
· Pranayama – first, to detox then to oxygenate our whole being
· Shamatha – the calm abiding meditation of the Buddha
· Vedic Chant – healing sounds that resonate & balance our primary energy centres (chakras); kirtan to ‘massage’ and tame turbulent emotions
· Maitri – lovingkindness practice.
I’m HAMSA and have been running retreats and workshops for over 25 years. I am a qualified Integral Yoga, IYTA and Heart of Yoga Assoc. teacher with 40 years study and teaching experience. I have also been studying for many years the profound wisdom of the Buddha with contemporary Tibetan masters.
I am the author of two practice CDs: An Introduction to Vedic Chant for Students and Do Your Yoga Bless Your Life.
$90 for the day
Ring 0422 426042 or email email@example.com
Please bring your own lunch. Morning & afternoon teas provided.