Learn the ARt of KaHuna massage in 8 days with Mette Sorensen founder of Ka Huna massage in Europe and Australia.
Are you looking for your next step forward?
Time to connect in with yourself and learn a new skill?
We have spots available on our upcoming Level 1,2 & 3 Intensive Ka Huna Bodywork Retreat
We would love to welcome you to join us on a journey with Mette’s Institute of Bodywork and Personal Development. The week with Mette and Luciano will be one you will always remember. We are looking forward to teaching you the magic of the Ka Huna massage and assisting you in your personal development and spiritual growth.
To find out more or book your spot, email email@example.com
Level 1&2 Kahuna Massage- Practitioner Level
This 6 day training course is very intensive with lots of massage and focus is placed on making the student confident in giving a full body massage. During the training focus is also placed on the emotional and spiritual effect of massage therapy.
Upon completion you will receive an academic transcript.
- Body reading to develop skill in recognising signs of stress and to develop intuition;
- Huna energy balance systems, using the Polynesian energy points of the body;
- How to use the seven principles of Huna in your everyday life;
- Special dances: Flying Albatros Dance;
- Basic Lomi Lomi massage of back, legs and face;
- Huna philosophy - meditation for healing and relaxation;
- Energy work: how to keep the energy flowing without getting tired and burned out;
- How to create flow throughout the body and reduce tension;
- Balancing of masculine and feminine energies;
- Frontal massage - intuitive and guided;
- Full body massage - timed sessions;
- Correction of your own style.
Level 3 Kahuna Massage - Advanced Level
Full of skills and transformations! (6 days training)
This 6 day training course has been designed to strengthen and enhance the practitioners skills, offering a very technical process and getting the practitioner ready for clients with different issues, injuries and problem areas.
This level completes the part of our training where techniques are the main focus. Should you decide to further your studies with Mettes Institute, the following levels offer a more holistic approach focusing predominantly on the mental and spiritual side of massage therapy.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate which is endorsed by the International Institute For Complementary Therapists. This will give you easy access to professional insurance.
You will receive a certificate on completion of level 3.
- Pregnancy massage;
- Polynesian floor work;
- Body draining systems and under body techniques;
- Joint and bone massage;
- Light and heavy pressure massage;
- How to be professional with healing;
- Body language and body awareness;
- Ho'oponopono meditation ... helps you make your personal relationships more healthy and rewarding.