DISCOVER YOUR TRUEST SELF AND POTENTIAL
This retreat is about taking a giant leap of faith into a more fulfilling and wholesome you. To create a deeper awareness of how to live a more vibrant self through ancient Ayurvedic tools and professional direction.
Join life long passionate Yogini and Ayurvedic Practitioner Hayley, owner and creator of Premalaya, and her team of experienced facilitators as we support you on a journey of discovery.
If you feel its time to honour you, to create space in your life, where only you matter, then this should be up your alley.
At Premalaya, our mission is to create a sacred space where you can come home, to a place of wholeness, with like minded souls, to surrender all responsibilities of normal life and take retreat...... During the 4 days spent in our care, you will find the tools to step into your truth, to heal, to nourish you body, to soothe your mind and rest your soul.
What To Expect:
- You will practice a lot of Yoga, whether your an advanced Yogi or never practiced before, we will practice accordingly to shine light into the darkest corners of your body. You will learn about the science and its pathways to self-enlightenment. You will connect with natures rhythms and learn how to create more balance through following the rhythms of Mother Moon
- You will delve deeply into the ancient art and medicine of Ayurveda. This advanced science holds the key to support all imbalances in life, physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. You will discover your unique constitution and how to feel the best and balanced that you could possibly feel
- You will be massaged from head to foot in copious amounts of sesame oil infused in Ayurvedic herbs to suit your body type
- You will rise early to free your mind of worry and learn to simply Meditate
- You will sit around fires by night and gaze up at the stars and feel the beat in your heart as it syncs to the sound of nature
- Discover the power tools of Japa Mala, Yoga Nidra & Herbs and Oils for emotions
- You will eat deeply nourishing and lovingly prepared Ayurvedic Food and learn how to cook it
- You will delve into Nada Yoga and the Power of Sound. Nada Yoga is conscious process of tracing the sound back to its psychic and more subtle manifestation to the source. During these experiential sessions Yogi Dev will guide you through the Nada Yogi journey, which starts, from listening to gross sounds, and then listening to subtle sounds and finally listening to your inner Sound (nada)
- You will also delve in Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of devotion/longing to the the divine
And finally you may not want to go home because you would have found it in yourself and will be ready to live in honour of You!
Come and explore, play and have fun and enjoy what is already inside.......sometimes you just need help in removing the clouds so that you can truly shine!!!
WHEN: 11,12,13,14 April 2019
WHERE: Premalaya, 1701 Wildwood Road, Yallingup
This Retreat Package includes:
All of the above + 3 nights accommodation in self-contained apartments
Upon arrival, you will receive a welcome pack including all the relevant information for your stay.
All meals and snacks provided
Twice Daily Yoga, 1 x Massage and cleansing herbs for the duration of your stay plus all spiritual practices and sessions carried out
A Gift Bag to the value of $150, to take away including beautiful items for use during and after your retreat such as mala meditation beads, ayurvedic cookbook, body oils, herbs.....plus much much more.
Private Room & Bathroom in a shared Apartment: $1295
Early-Bird Price (book before 28th Feb to receive 15% OFF): $1100.75
Twin/Triple Share & Bathroom in Shared Apartment: $950
Early-Bird Price (book before 28th Feb to receive 15% OFF): $807.50
For a Couple in Private Room & Bathroom in shared Apartment: $1500
For registration or more info please contact Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org